Welcome to my world of wonderful and usually useless minutae.....

Hopefully you will enjoy your stay. Feel free to send me comments and/or criticisms. Keep it nice, though.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Managemo



These are pics of a very sexy dude on Tumblr known as Mangaemo. I've never heard him use his full name on there so that is all I have to go by. He is a firm (pun intended) reminder of what first turned me on about metal dudes when I was 13 and groovin with a hardon to Billy Idol's White Wedding on MTV. The long hair, the tight studded clothes, the guyliner, not to mention the huge cock. He is quite happily str8, though doesn't mind if gay dudes find him sexy, which I love. Some kinks he is into are ball torture and anal play with his girlfriend. Kind of a dream, really. Well my dream anyway except for the str8 part. Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment