Welcome to my world of wonderful and usually useless minutae.....

Hopefully you will enjoy your stay. Feel free to send me comments and/or criticisms. Keep it nice, though.

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Turn It Around

Watching this I was thinking to myself "Is it really such a big deal for people to come out anymore?" In the radiant haze of all the progress we've made in the last 50 years or so (present political climate notwithstanding) and the proliferation of queer characters on tv and in film you can sometimes forget just how much progress still needs to be made. The fact that there are no black faces in this short is just one example. But I digress. This is cute as fuck and made me remember the indelible electricity of even sitting next to someone you liked when you knew you were still closeted and therefore not supposed to be acting on it. That moment when your fingers almost touched. Sigh. Good times. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment