Welcome to my world of wonderful and usually useless minutae.....

Hopefully you will enjoy your stay. Feel free to send me comments and/or criticisms. Keep it nice, though.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Only Way

I'm already on an emotional tightrope after being quarantined for 2 months so I've been crying a lot over what the country is going through. We really are at a powder keg moment. I decided to post some positive videos about the protests going on. I've already heard criticism of some of these. That the police are pandering to the protesters just to silence them. But I don't think so. I prefer to believe that the police and protesters and all of the rest of us will have to work together to move forward. And that the police know this, and those of them who are on the right side of history are honestly looking to connect and bring about change. Love, peace, unity. They might be laughable to some but it's certainly what I hope for. Bottom line is, everybody has to work at erasing systemic racism together. It's the only way.










No comments:

Post a Comment